Time/TV: 8 p.m./FSFlorida
Line: Bucks by 12
Tickets: $4-$272 on Vivid Seats
Season Series: Bucks 110, Magic 103 in Milwaukee on Jan. 10; Bucks 111, Magic 104 in Orlando on Feb. 10; Magic 126, Bucks 117 in Orlando on March 14; Tonight in Milwaukee
|Pace||Off. Rtg.||Def. Rtg.||eFG%||O.Reb.%||TO%||FTR|
1) Terrence Ross made his long-awaited return, showing some rust but plenty of fluidity in a loss for the Orlando Magic in Toronto. His return was a victory in itself, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com writes. Orlando could not keep up with the Raptors’ shooting.
2) Khem Birch recorded a double-double in his first NBA game in his native Canada, Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel writes about Birch’s experience.
3) Malcolm Brogdon is set to make his return Monday after tearing his quadriceps tendon earlier this season, Matt Velazquez of Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
4) The Toronto Raptors showed the Orlando Magic the power of the 3-pointer, yet again. A skill the team is still trying to develop.
5) Aaron Goldstone of Orlando Pinstriped Post pens his postseason grades for Jonathon Simmons and Evan Fournier.
6) The Milwaukee Bucks and Jabari Parker have not worked out as well as everyone hoped. Tim Bontemps of The Washington Post writes a divorce is likely for the best. Nick Friedell of ESPN tells Tim Bontemps of The Washington Post he would not re-sign Parker if he were the Bucks.
7) The Milwaukee Bucks have to improve their focus to close the season, Matthew Hallett of Hoops Habit writes. They have lost too many games to teams at the bottom of the standings, finding themselves in seventh place.
8) Matthew Dellavedova is hoping to end his season on a positive note, Kane Pitman of Pick and Roll writes.
9) Ben Steele of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel recounts the 10 best games at the BMO Harris Bradley Center as it hosts its final regular season game Monday.
10) Adam McGee of Behind the Buck Pass breaks down Bucks Gaming’s NBA 2K League roster.