Donovan Mitchell pulled a & # 39; nasty & # 39; dribble by way of the legs to bamboozle to the Brooklyn Nets through the Utah Jazz & # 39; s victory on Saturday night time.
Mitchell, who had picked up the possession of a damaged piece, prevented the eye of two Nets defenders by dribbling the ball by way of his personal legs earlier than ending up with a scoop structure.
The basket was considered one of 9 area targets scored for Mitchell in a game-high 24-point present, in which he made 4 of his seven three-point makes an attempt.
Mitchell's show helped the Jazz cruise to a 114-98 win over the Nets once they improved to 40-29 for the season to return to seventh place in the Western Conference.
Scores from Saturday night
- Atlanta Hawks 120-129 Boston Celtics
- Memphis Grizzlies 128-135 Washington Wizards
- Phoenix Suns 138-136 New Orleans Pelicans
- Cleveland 116-121 Dallas Mavericks
- Golden State Warriors 110-88 Oklahoma City Thunder
- Portland Trail Blazers 103-108 San Antonio Spurs
- Indiana Pacers 100-102 Denver Nuggets
- Brooklyn Nets 98-114 Utah Jazz
With the third-placed Houston Rockets simply three wins forward of 43-26, the Jazz, which has a good collection of video games to finish the season, will nonetheless have aspirations to safe the house courtroom benefit for the playoffs.
Click on the video on the prime of the web page to search out Mitchell & # 39; s & # 39; nasty & # 39; dribble after which click on on the clip straight above to view extra prime items of a dramatic NBA motion Saturday night time, together with a uncommon Klay Thompson dunk, a John Collins chase block and a Paul Millsap winner.