NBA 2K19 officially has Twitch Prime Loot, and it's a very good deal. If you want to get free VCs and some MyTeam packs, here is the procedure to follow.
The loot of Twitch Prime is available in NBA 2K19?
The loot of Twitch Prime for NBA 2K19 includes the following:
How to get the Twitch Prime loot with Twitch Prime
If you use Amazon Prime, you are automatically eligible for Twitch Prime benefits. If you are using it for the first time, you may need to link your Twitch and Amazon accounts. If you have already done so, skip these steps.
- Go to the Amazon site, log in and you will see a "Prime" header next to your cart. Click on it.
- You will be directed to a page that lists all the different Prime benefits. Scroll down the list until you see the Twitch Prime banner. Click on it.
- At the top of the page, you will see a "Connect your Twitch Account" button.
- Enter your Amazon credentials and your Twitch credentials.
- When prompted to link a Twitch account, press the blue button to confirm.
- If the account you are linked to is a real and non-shared Amazon Prime account, a screen confirming your membership will appear.
Here's how you get the loot:
Here's what Twitch Prime's loot looks like – NBA 2K19 & # 39; on the page. Twitch / 2K Sports
- Go to the Twitch Prime website and scroll down to the loot pact for NBA 2K19 MyTeam Packs and virtual currency.
- Click on the "Get Code" button to instantly get a code. This code is entered as a locker code in NBA 2K19.
How to get the Twitch Prime loot with a free trial
If you do not have Twitch Prime, you can still claim this free loot using a free trial.
- Go to the Twitch Prime website and press the "Try Twitch Prime" button.
- Double-click your region and sign in with a valid Amazon account.
- When prompted, tap the button to sign in to the account.
Follow the steps on the screen until your access to Twitch Prime is confirmed, then follow the two steps above. Do not forget to cancel your test within 30 days of activation.
Enter your Twitch Prime loot code
Once you have your code, the exchange is easy.
- In NBA 2K19, go to MyTeam and scroll to Settings.
- Select Locker Codes and enter the code received in the previous steps.
Note that codes can only be entered once per account, so you can not stack a huge bag of VC at a time. That's all you need to know about Twitch Prime's loot NBA 2K19.
NBA 2K19 is now available on Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC. The loot of Twitch Prime works on all platforms. The loot will be rolled out gradually from February 15th to April 12th.
What are your thoughts on the loot of Twitch Prime up to now? Is there enough free VC to go around? Tell us in the comments section!